Community Garden

Monday, October 3, 2011

Asian American Women on Leadership







 Another wonderful blog that worth checking into:  http://aawolblog.blogspot.com/

       I am a Christian.  I am a woman.  I am an Asian living in America.  My spiritual root, gender, and cultural heritage are all parts of who I am.  To talk about wholistic spiritual formation, I believe that we need to talk about all aspects of our humanity.  A lot of time, we were taught a one-size-fits-all spirituality and then we lived and served accordingly.....and realized slowly that just like one-size-fits-all clothing doesn't usually fit anyone properly, neither will the one-size-fits-all spirituality. 

        I pray and hope that this blog will help you starting thinking about the Asian American Women experiences in North America Churches (Asian or non-Asian churches alike)....especially in regard to leadership.

No comments:

Post a Comment